VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices pepperoni, chopped
- 12 slices Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend or part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Arrange breadsticks with long sides touching on a greased baking sheet. Top with pizza sauce, pepperoni, Canadian bacon and cheese. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until breadsticks are golden. Cut apart into sticks. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Pizza Sticks in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p9