- 1 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In bread machine pan, place dough ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Punch down; cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Press dough into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; build up edges slightly.
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in oil for 3-5 minutes or until onion is crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in basil.
- In a small bowl, combine the filling ingredients; spread over crust. Sprinkle with vegetable topping.
- Bake at 400° for 35-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Yield: 12-16 slices.
Reviews forPizza Bianco
"great recipe, i added some canadian bacon and it was delicous!"
"Mushroom pizza is my all-time favorite so I knew I had to try this recipe. I LOVED it! I attracted a crowd as I sauted the mushrooms -- the mixture smelled fabulous! This one's a keeper!"