- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1/2 cup pistachios, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- Place egg white in a shallow bowl. Combine the pistachios, bread crumbs, parsley, pepper and salt in another shallow bowl. Dip fillets in egg white, then pistachio mixture.
- Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPistachio-Crusted Fish Fillets
"Had a hard time tasting the pistachio flavor with this one. Going to keep searching for a good pistachio encrusted fish recipe."
"We have made it several times and recommended it to our friends who have thanked us. We have made it with tilapia when fresh orange roughy was available"