Pistachio Chip Cookies
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
Makesabout 9 dozen
- 1-1/4 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 package (12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1-1/3 cups chopped pistachios, divided
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, and vanilla; mix well. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and oats; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chips and 1 cup pistachios.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Lightly press remaining pistachios into cookies.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 147 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 98mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 1, 2014
I'd prepared these cookies and I found that the recipe made about 6 to 6-1/2 dozen cookies.I used: semi-sweet chocolate chips since I had them on hand at the time instead of vanilla chips. I also added 1 tsp. salt to recipe and greased the baking sheets. delowenstein