Pistachio Chip Cookies
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
Makesabout 9 dozen
- 1-1/4 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 package (12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1-1/3 cups chopped pistachios, divided
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, and vanilla; mix well. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and oats; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chips and 1 cup pistachios.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Lightly press remaining pistachios into cookies.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 147 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 98mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Dec 1, 2014
I'd prepared these cookies and I found that the recipe made about 6 to 6-1/2 dozen cookies.I used: semi-sweet chocolate chips since I had them on hand at the time instead of vanilla chips. I also added 1 tsp. salt to recipe and greased the baking sheets. delowenstein
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.