- 6 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salmon in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPistachio Baked Salmon
"Delicious! My absolute favorite salmon recipe."
"that pistachio really makes it crispy.."
"easy to make and delicious. Will make it again for sure."
"Not as is, I would alter it and make a lighter, healthier version... Thanks for the inspired Idea though!!"
"Very easy to make and great flavor!"
"Awesome! This is easy to prepare and tastes great!"