Pistachio Baked Salmon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salmon in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet: 505 calories, 28g fat (5g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 194mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 2g fiber), 39g protein.
Aug 5, 2017
Delicious! My absolute favorite salmon recipe.
Dec 14, 2011
that pistachio really makes it crispy..
Oct 22, 2011
Easy to make and delicious. Will make it again for sure.
May 1, 2011
Not as is, I would alter it and make a lighter, healthier version... Thanks for the inspired Idea though!!
Jul 17, 2010
Very easy to make and great flavor!
Jun 24, 2010
Awesome! This is easy to prepare and tastes great!