- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 4 drops red food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 shortbread pie crust (9 inches)
- Lemon slices and additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in lemonade and food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie crust. Freeze for at least 20 minutes. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with lemon and additional whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forPink Lemonade Pie
"I'm not really sure what I did wrong, but this was just WAY too strong. Everyone had one piece and that was it. I double and triple checked that I used the correct amounts (and I did). Maybe the concentrate I used was particularly tart and sugary? I don't know. I probably will not make this again."
"Really easy to make and perfect for a hot summer day!!!"
"We all love this one! So easy to make and tastes fantastic!"
"I would love to try this pie. I know my kids would absolutely love it. What do you mean by lemonade concentrate ?Heather McComber, Tiskilwa, IL"