- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 drops red food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 shortbread pie crust (9 inches)
- Lemon slices and additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in lemonade and food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into pie crust. Freeze for 20 minutes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with lemon and additional whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forPink Lemonade Pie
"I'm not really sure what I did wrong, but this was just WAY too strong. Everyone had one piece and that was it. I double and triple checked that I used the correct amounts (and I did). Maybe the concentrate I used was particularly tart and sugary? I don't know. I probably will not make this again."
"Really easy to make and perfect for a hot summer day!!!"
"We all love this one! So easy to make and tastes fantastic!"
"I would love to try this pie. I know my kids would absolutely love it. What do you mean by lemonade concentrate ?Heather McComber, Tiskilwa, IL"