Pink Lemonade Dessert
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 to 3 teaspoons red food coloring, optional
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar. Stir in butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish; set aside.
- In a blender, combine milk and lemonade concentrate; cover and process until well blended. Fold in the whipped topping and food coloring if desired. Spread evenly over crust. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 410 calories, 20g fat (12g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 259mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Oct 8, 2012
Cool and refreshing, tastes like summer.
Aug 17, 2010
I love this dessert! It is perfect for those hot summer days! My husband doesn't like it which is a bonus because that just leaves more for the kids and I!!! ;o)
Apr 8, 2009
This dessert is light and very refreshing. I like it as a side dish. It is great in the summer. I have been making it for many years.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.