- 2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 to 3 teaspoons red food coloring, optional
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar. Stir in butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish; set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, combine milk and lemonade concentrate; cover and process until well blended. Fold in the whipped topping and food coloring if desired. Spread evenly over crust. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forPink Lemonade Dessert
"Cool and refreshing, tastes like summer."
"I love this dessert! It is perfect for those hot summer days! My husband doesn't like it which is a bonus because that just leaves more for the kids and I!!! ;o)"
"This dessert is light and very refreshing. I like it as a side dish. It is great in the summer. I have been making it for many years."