- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 5-1/4 cups tropical fruit punch, chilled
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 bottle (2 liters) ginger ale, chilled
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- In a 8-qt. punch bowl, combine the pineapple juice, fruit punch and cranberry juice. Slowly stir in ginger ale and ice cream. Serve immediately. Yield: 42 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews forPink Christmas Punch
"This Christmas pink punch is totally delicious. I've tasted the original punch made by my grandmother Alice Gertrude King many times over the years. Grandma King always served her punch in her beautiful green punchbowl with pretty little green cups. This was a real family tradition and since Grandma King loved strawberries, of course she used strawberry ice cream in the punch. Thank you Taste of Home for posting this beautiful recipe and for the remembrance of our special family gatherings for Christmas while Grandma King was with us ."