Pink Champagne Sangria
Pink champagne mixed with grapefruit juice, pomegranate juice and mint simple syrup makes the perfect drink for any party. —Becky Hardin, Saint Peters, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) pink moscato champagne
- Sliced grapefruit, pomegranate seeds and fresh mint
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar, mint and water to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes. Cool completely; strain, if desired.
- Transfer to a pitcher; stir in the moscato, juices, grapefruit slices and pomegranate seeds. Refrigerate until cold, at least 2 hours. Garnish with additional mint.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 157 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Pink Champagne Sangria in Taste of Home November 2018