Pineapple Vanilla Cream Cheese Pie
I love pineapple and use it in all kinds of recipes. Not too sweet and not too tangy, the mild pineapple flavor in this frosty dessert come through just right. —Raydona Biles, Clinton, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + freezing
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup pineapple preserves
- Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the yogurt and preserves; pour into crust. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before cutting.