"I love pineapple and use it in all kinds of recipes," pens Raydona Biles from her home in Clinton, Missouri. "Not too sweet and not too tangy, the mild pineapple flavor in this frosty dessert come through just right."
Recommended: 30 Recipes for No-Bake Pies
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup pineapple preserves
- Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the yogurt and preserves; pour into crust. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cream Cheese Pineapple Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 2003, p12