- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 pounds miniature smoked sausages
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, flour and mustard. Gradually stir in the pineapple juice, vinegar and soy sauce. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Add sausages; stir to coat. Cook, uncovered, until heated through, about 5 minutes longer. Serve warm.
1 sausage: 40 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.