- 5 cups sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb, thawed (1-inch pieces)
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 package butter recipe golden cake mix (regular size)
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients; mix well. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In another bowl, combine dry cake mix and pecans. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; spread evenly over rhubarb mixture. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned.