Pineapple Raisin Stuffing
A co-worker gave me this stuffing recipe years ago. I added cinnamon and raisins for even more flavor. It accompanies ham dinners throughout the year.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 4 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 package (14 ounces) seasoned stuffing croutons
- In a small bowl, cream the butter, sugar and cinnamon. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in pineapple and raisins. Place stuffing croutons in a large bowl; stir in pineapple mixture.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 325° for 60-75 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 285 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 492mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Pineapple Raisin Stuffing in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2004