A co-worker gave me this stuffing recipe years ago. I added cinnamon and raisins for even more flavor. It accompanies ham dinners throughout the year.
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 4 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 package (14 ounces) seasoned stuffing croutons
- In a small bowl, cream the butter, sugar and cinnamon. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in pineapple and raisins. Place stuffing croutons in a large bowl; stir in pineapple mixture.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 325° for 60-75 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple Raisin Stuffing in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p160
Reviews forPineapple Raisin Stuffing
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 2, 2010
"I haven't made this yet but was wondering where to find seasoned stuffing croutons?"