- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups shredded cabbage (about 1 small)
- 1-1/2 cups chopped peeled papaya
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- Whisk together first six ingredients. Place remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours. Stir before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forPineapple-Papaya Slaw
"Don't care for papaya - used mango instead. This is an awesome salad."
"A member at our Community Center's Pot Luck Luncheon brought this dish. I thought it was very good. The comments around me were all affirmative. Just did know it was a Taste of Home recipe until I saw it on the web-site."