Pineapple Orange Cheesecake
Sweet orange marmalade is a less bitter product than traditional marmalade. Both contain unpeeled slices of citrus fruit.
Total TimePrep/Total time: 15 min.
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen New York-style cheesecake, thawed
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a large skillet, saute pineapple and brown sugar in butter for 8 minutes. Spread orange marmalade over cheesecake; top with pineapple mixture. Garnish with whipped topping if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice (calculated without whipped topping): 575 calories, 36g fat (16g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 344mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (54g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Originally published as Pineapple Orange Cheesecake in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy 2005