Pineapple Orange Cheesecake
Sweet orange marmalade is a less bitter product than traditional marmalade. Both contain unpeeled slices of citrus fruit.
Total TimePrep/Total time: 15 min.
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen New York-style cheesecake, thawed
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a large skillet, saute pineapple and brown sugar in butter for 8 minutes. Spread orange marmalade over cheesecake; top with pineapple mixture. Garnish with whipped topping if desired.