Pineapple Mustard Ham Recipe
- 1/2 spiral-sliced or semi-boneless fully cooked ham (8 to 10 pounds)
- 1 jar (12 ounces) apple jelly
- 1 jar (12 ounces) pineapple ice cream topping
- 1 container (1-3/4 ounces) ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-3/4 hours. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over the ham. Bake, uncovered, 30-45 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 16-20 servings.
8 ounce-weight: 351 calories, 18g fat (6g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 1243mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Mustard Ham
"This pineapple mustard ham turns out to be one of the most delicious hams my family has ever eaten. We love it and will be making it many more times, for any special holiday we have. It's a keeper and going in my recipe box."