Pineapple Mallow Slaw
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + marinating
- 9 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage and pineapple. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt and celery seed. Pour into cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Fold in the marshmallows and cranberries 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 208 calories, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Apr 6, 2015
We had this salad for Easter and it was delicious!! I will be making this again in the future!
Dec 18, 2012
used a bottle dressing. nice change from regular cole slaw. kids loved the marshmallow.
Jan 5, 2011
Excellent salad. I sometimes omit the marshmallows and add grilled chicken whichmakes a nice salad for lunch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.