Pineapple Kiwi Jam
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 15 min. + standing
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 pouch (3 ounces) liquid fruit pectin
- 3 drops green food coloring, optional
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the kiwi, sugar, pineapple and lime juice. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 7-10 minutes or until mixture comes to a full rolling boil, stirring every 2 minutes. Stir in pectin. Add food coloring if desired.
- Pour into jars or freezer containers and cool to room temperature, about 1 hour. Cover and let stand overnight or until set, but not longer than 24 hours. Refrigerate or freeze.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 83 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Nov 23, 2017
I made this years ago when it first appeared in the Quick Cooking magazine. It is so incredibly yummy and easy to make. I thought I had lost this recipe years back due to a hard drive crash and am so beyond happy to find it again.
Jul 5, 2009
This sour and sweet jam, great with tosted white bread.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.