"This is a recipe I served my kids when time was short...and so was leftover ham," recalls Delia Kennedy of Deer Park, Washington. Spread the sweet ham mixture on rye bread or crunchy crackers for an effortless appetizer.
Recommended: Top 10 Cheese Balls
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup ground fully cooked ham
- Crackers or snack rye bread
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, pineapple and ham. Serve with crackers or bread. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Pineapple Ham Spread in Quick Cooking September/October 2002, p12