VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 pound fully cooked ham, cut into bite-size pieces
- Combine the first four ingredients in an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish; mix well. Stir in ham. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated through. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple Ham Bake in Taste of Home April/May 1998, p6