Pineapple Ham Bake
This side dish is simple to fix, and the tangy pineapple flavor goes well with the casserole.—Patricia Throlson, Clear Lake, Minnesota.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 pound fully cooked ham, cut into 1/4-ince pieces
- Combine the first four ingredients in an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish. Stir in ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated through. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 150 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 596mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein.
Originally published as Pineapple Ham Bake in Taste of Home April/May 1998