Pineapple Cranberry Ham Recipe
- 4 boneless fully cooked ham steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup undrained crushed pineapple
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1. Cut each ham steak in half. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook ham in oil in batches for 3-5 minutes on each side or until browned and heated through. Set aside and keep warm.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, mash the cranberry sauce; stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve with ham. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 405 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 2186mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Cranberry Ham
"LOVE this sauce!! It goes great with ham!"
"Pleasant surprise for dressing up ham slices."
"I made this for a church dinner. Everyone was asking for the recipe."
"Super easy and DELICIOUS! I have made this a few times now and we love it!"
"I really enjoyed this simple but tasty sauce for ham steak."