VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. set pineapple aside. Add enough water to the juice to equal 1 cup; stir into gelatin. Add orange juice concentrate. Chill until partially set. Fold in the pineapple and oranges. Pour into a 4-cup mold or glass bowl. Chill until set. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sunshine Salad in Taste of Home April/May 1997, p18