Pineapple Cherry Cake Recipe
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry or blueberry pie filling
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. Evenly spread pineapple in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Carefully spread with pie filling. Sprinkle with dry cake mix. Drizzle with butter.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until the top is browned. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 piece: 275 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 297mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Cherry Cake
"Great when you add pecans on top"
"This recipe is great in the crock pot, which is how I bake it."
"We also call it "dump cake" but we sprinkle coconut and chopped walnuts on before the butter is poured on!Yooper in Upper Michigan"