- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry or blueberry pie filling
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- Evenly spread pineapple in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Carefully spread with pie filling. Sprinkle with dry cake mix. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until the top is browned. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews forPineapple Cherry Cake
"Great when you add pecans on top"
"This recipe is great in the crock pot, which is how I bake it."
"We also call it "dump cake" but we sprinkle coconut and chopped walnuts on before the butter is poured on!Yooper in Upper Michigan"