Pineapple Cheese Spread
"This satisfying snack is real treat for my husband, who's watching his weight," reports Cindy Smith of Adel, Iowa. "Crushed pineapple adds a hint of sweetness to my low-fat version of a spread sold at a grocery store chain."
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- Reduced-fat crackers
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Serve with crackers.