- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- Reduced-fat crackers
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1 cup.
Reviews forPineapple Cheese Spread
"I made this recipe for a family get-together and everyone thought it was great! (I did not use reduced-fat ingredients.)"