- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, well drained
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 7-in. pie pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream and pineapple. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPineapple Cheese Pie
"I made this pie today and was surprised at how good it was. I was afraid it would be too bland but it was absolutely delicious. Because I used a ready made graham cracker pie shell that was larger than the recipe calls for, I increased the cream cheese to 8 oz. and the pineapple to 16 oz. I used a tub of Cool Whip, also. Even with these changes, the pie was delicious. Hubby wants it again."
"This was delicious! It was very easy to make and everyone loved it."