Pineapple Cheddar Spread Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- Celery sticks
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and soy sauce until smooth. Beat in the cheddar cheese, pineapple, almonds, green pepper and onion. Serve with celery. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 150 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 273mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Pineapple Cheddar Spread
"I just made this spread and it is amazing! Followed the recipe exactly except for the green pepper, did not have one. Will be making this again."