Pineapple Cake Filling Recipe
Make a layer cake extra special with this wonderful filling. Serve it at your next birthday party.—Ray Lyons, Junction City, Arkansas
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1. In a saucepan, melt the butter. Combine the sugar and flour. Add to the pan; stir until smooth. Stir in the remaining ingredient. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes until thickened. Cool.
- 2. Spread over two layers of yellow cake. Yield: 14 servings.
1 slice: 224 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 133mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Cake Filling
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC