Pineapple Banana Split Crisp
When I came up with this fruit combination, it reminded me of a banana split. I added the chocolate chips and ice cream to make it complete. I love that this is so quick to prepare. —Connie Reed, Bourbonnais, Illinois
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1 small firm banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 envelope instant maple and brown sugar oatmeal
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, banana and raspberries. Transfer to a lightly greased 2-cup baking dish. In a small bowl, combine oatmeal and chocolate chips. Sprinkle over fruit; drizzle with butter. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with ice cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 386 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 195mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 7g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Banana Split Crisp in Cooking for 2 Fall 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.