Pineapple Bacon Pizza
Eating pizza is fun, but making it with your favorite ingredients is even better—especially when you can do it in 30 minutes or less! Just ask Amanda Hoffman of Worthington, Minnesota. "One weekend, when I was home from college, I made this for my family and they absolutely loved it. It's equally good with chicken instead of bacon."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup sweet-and-sour sauce
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (7 ounces) sliced Jones Canadian Bacon, chopped
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- Place the crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Top with sauce, pineapple, nuts, bacon and cheese. Bake at 450° for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 335 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 950mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein.
Originally published as Pineapple Bacon Pizza in Light & Tasty February/March 2005