Pineapple-Bacon Baked Beans
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans
- 1/4 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, cubed
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar and dot with butter.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 340 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 1078mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 9g fiber), 11g protein.
Originally published as Baked Beans in Reminisce Extra November 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.