VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans
- 1/4 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, cubed
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar and dot with butter.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple-Bacon Baked Beans in Reminisce Extra November 2011, p73
Reviews forPineapple-Bacon Baked Beans
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2014
"This is delicious and sweet. The perfect summer side dish"