VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground ginger
- 4 slices prepared angel food cake (1 inch thick)
- Confectioners' sugar
- Toasted coconut
- In a small saucepan, combine the pineapple, sugar, cream, cinnamon and ginger. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, place the cake on a baking sheet and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Serve sauce over the cake; sprinkle with coconut. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple Angel Dessert in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2001
Reviews forPineapple Angel Dessert
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 24, 2010
"It's a party in your mouth!!"