Pina Colada Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (10 ounces) frozen nonalcoholic pina colada mix, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pineapple-orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Thinly sliced fresh mint, optional
- For dressing, mix first 5 ingredients until sugar is dissolved. Place fruit in a large bowl; toss gently with dressing.
- Refrigerate, covered, until serving. If desired, top with mint.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 225 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (49g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Apr 13, 2019
This was delicious
Mar 10, 2018
Wil try to get in a big multi cuisine and large restaurant with lots of my kind of items-thanks for recipe
Aug 15, 2017
Made this for a dinner party this weekend. Loved it. Could cut back on the sugar to maybe a 1 / 4 cup as the fruit and juices are sweet as well. I did not have pineapple chunks but I did have crushed pineapple. Using the juice from the pineapples combined with 1 / 4 cup of orange juice worked. Mixed the crushed pineapple and the juicesl in with the pina colada mix.
Jul 6, 2017
The pina colada mixture was too sweet and overpowering. Also, there was way too much liquid for the amount of fruit and I didn't even put it all in. The liquid was also unappealing looking. Wish it had worked out better.
Jun 3, 2017
Such a refreshing taste from the pina colada mix. It is such a versatile recipe. You can mix and match fruit to suit your taste!
Apr 22, 2017
Delicious..I used frozen pineapple,added flaked sweet coconut and blackberries. I omitted the sugar and extracts.It was so refreshing..Will make it again.
Apr 19, 2017
When I saw this recipe in my Simple and Delicious magazine for April/May, I couldn't wait to try it. Had it for dessert tonight, YUM! I just had orange juice at home, and it was really good. Will make again. Thank you for sharing this recipe.
Jun 11, 2016
I used fresh pineapple chunks, 9 oz. Pina Colada mix and 4 oz. Coconut Rum. I added no juice. It has a great flavor. We made a meal of just the fruit. Thank you.
May 30, 2016
i used fresh pineapple chunks and 1/2 can of the pc mix and 1/2 the sugar as well - mixed it all up and let it chill overnite in the fridge... so much better the next day - I served it over angel or plane pound cake and cool whip - so yum! next time I make this will add some mango!
Mar 2, 2016
Sounds great - Looking at the picture - what are the greens I see?