- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Assorted fresh fruit or cubed pound cake
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until fluffy. Fold in pineapple and coconut. Cover and chill until serving. Serve with fruit or pound cake. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews forPina Colada Fruit Dip
"Omitted marshmallow creme. Substituted with Spin Blend (like mayo). Saved pineapple, added some of the juice to thin out mixture for dipping. **For Adult Version: use Pina Colada liqueor"
"Really tasty and quick. I'll be making this a lot."
"This was a hit at my daughter's birthday party. It's so delicious people were just eating it even without the fruit. Will definitely be making it again"
"Didn't like the texture after the coconut was added. Not many people ate it."
"Excellent! was a big at our Party!"
"I made this for a retirement party. Everyone went crazy! My family loved it as well. This is the official party dip."
"I have been making a form of this recipe for years. Instead of pineapple and coconut I add orange juice and orange rind to the creme cheese and marshmallow creme. Both recipes are wonderful they also make a wonderful base for fruit pizza."
"Made for New Year's Eve party and it went over spectacularly!!! Will definitely be making this again for get togethers! Will be awesome in the summer with a larger variety of fresh fruits. Could be incorporated into desserts or parfaits."
"I am allergic to pineapple, so I used manderine oranges instead. Still delicious! Will definitely make again!"