Pina Colada Float
What's better than an ice cream float? A float with the fresh taste of pineapple, coconut flakes and a bright maraschino cherry to top it off. Yum! —Deirdre Cox, Kansas City, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup chilled pineapple soda
- 1/4 cup sweetened whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Place ice cream and soda in a tall glass. Add toppings; serve immediately.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 393 calories, 21g fat (14g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Basic Floats in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2018