- 1 package (10 ounces) julienned carrots
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) pina colada yogurt
- 1/3 cup salted dry roasted macadamia nuts, chopped
- Lemon wedges
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, grapes, yogurt and macadamia nuts; toss to coat. Squeeze lemon wedges over salad before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPina Colada Carrot Salad
"It's very hard to get my family to eat their vegetables so I had to give this a try. I couldn't find pina colada yogurt at the store so I used vanilla yogurt with some drops of lemon juice. This turned out amazing and the whole entire family was impressed by it."
"This is NASTY don't waste your timeDeb"
"I found this to be o.k...just o.k."
"Fresh, crisp, and so good! No adjustments needed. :)"