Pimiento Potato Salad
I experimented with ingredients to come up with this creamy, tasty potato salad. Our children even like it, and that's a big step for them.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds potatoes, cooked, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, celery, pimientos, chives and parsley. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over potatoes; toss. Chill.