- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped ripe olives
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Assorted crackers
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese. Stir in the next nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Shape into a log. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Reviews forPimiento-Olive Cheese Log
"This was great, but next time I'm going to add some chopped green olives. (red and green for xmas)"
"yummy, this is one of my fav's at Christmas"