"My husband love pierogi," writes Holly Bosworth of Ocala, Florida. "When I needed a fast meal without a lot of cleanup, I came up with this all-in-one dinner. It's colorful, healthy and very filling."
- 1 package (16.9 ounces) frozen pierogi
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1. Cook pierogi according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the ham, squash, zucchini and garlic powder in butter for 4 minutes or until squash is tender. Drain pierogi and add to skillet; heat through.
1-1/2 cups: 393 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 1364mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 4g fiber), 23g protein.
Feb 26, 2010
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC