"My husband love pierogi," writes Holly Bosworth of Ocala, Florida. "When I needed a fast meal without a lot of cleanup, I came up with this all-in-one dinner. It's colorful, healthy and very filling."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (16.9 ounces) frozen pierogi
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Cook pierogi according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the ham, squash, zucchini and garlic powder in butter for 4 minutes or until squash is tender. Drain pierogi and add to skillet; heat through.