- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1-1/4 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR EACH SHAKE:
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk and lemon juice; beat until thickened and blended. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- cut into eight pieces. For each shake, place one piece of cheesecake in a blender; add the additional ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into a chilled glass. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forPiece-O-Cheesecake Shakes
"Very very good! Not a drop left and everyone asking for more!"