- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium cucumbers, cut into chunks
- 1 each medium green, sweet yellow and red pepper, cut into chunks
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Greek vinaigrette
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, caulifloweretes, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, green onions and olives. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 18 servings.
Reviews forPicnic Vegetable Salad
"My family and I love this refreshing salad. I've made it several times exactly as written and enjoyed it every time."
"I liked the combination of vegetables. I was not thrilled with the Greek vinaigrette dressing I used. I will try light Italian vinaigrette the next time or red wine vinaigrette."
"Refreshing light salad, perfect for any time."