Picnic Pecan Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min. + cooling
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a small bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Stir in the corn syrup, sugar, butter, vanilla and salt. Add pecans and mix well.
- Pour into pie shell. Cover edges loosely with foil. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Remove foil; bake 20 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 441 calories, 22g fat (6g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 253mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
May 11, 2017
First time I have made pecan pie and it was delicious!!
Dec 23, 2014
The family loved this and it was so easy! I made my own pie crust and I bet buying one makes it even easier.
Dec 12, 2014
We love pecan pie and this was super easy and yummy to make!
Dec 23, 2011
This is a family favorite! They never want me to try another recipe. I get requests for the recipe all the time. And it's so easy!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.